Friday, May 27, 2005

the oh-so-perfect thursday (1)

today's thursday, n it's a public holiday.. n so so great dat im sitting here on my desk the whole day through til i've seen dozens of trains stopping at the K-Longerich S-Bahn. it had been quite an experience(n did i mention dat i so love the view fr my room?)to see the S11 train heading towards Neuss/Duesseldorf stop exactly at 52, 53, 54, 24(those r minutes by the way) every hour. but heck, one weird thing is, i always miss the one heading to Bergisch Gladbach. hrm.. is it a sign that there's something at Neuss/Duesseldorf waiting for me? hrms.. hehe.. n have seen people comin out fr the station.. gals in spaghetti straps, miniskirts, shorts, sandals.. n yes, u got me, it's almost 30 degrees right here in koeln! phew... *sweats* i'm missing winter already =( today is darn hot to the max, i think any thermometer put outside would melt n burst!

*depressed in a way* i mean, it's so totally out of anyone's mind to spend one whole perfect thursday, totally free fr classes, sitting on the desk and counting trains. man... am i so pathetic? often i wonder...

as much as i should be improvin my german, i feel that my english is so deteriorating .. when i read these jpa scholars' xanga pages, inferiority creeps into me, extending through every muscle n every brain cell of mine.. i feel so frustrated, i feel that i can't write anymore. no way!!!! i mean, yeah, that's partly because they're in US now, they have different environments as me, but heck, that doesn't mean dat my english is entitled to deterioration, rite? and massive one, i mean.. i feel so........ illiterate... so depressed, frustrated... i mean, i want to write!! i love to write!! but i can't write anymore...!!!! not in english!!

consequently, another thought crept into me again lately... how would it be like when i have to return to msia?

-coffeegal-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home