Friday, May 27, 2005

my oh-so-perfect thursday (2)

back to the horrifying thought of going back to msia..

thanks to the smart people who sent me to this really FOREIGN country, i repeat, FOREIGN, ie. people who speak languages dat u cant understand, i'm beginning to fear going back to msia. having to switch back to the culture, the people.. the most important thing is the language.. how am i ever going to be able to construct a complete english sentence without a single grammar mistake, with proper vocab, and no germ-glish? additionally, my chinese is getting worse, my parents might not even understand wht am i trying to tell... can i order a meal in a western restaurant? can i talk to my friends? *arghs!* will i ever be able to cope? my sec school friends speak perfect chinese n hokkien, even my fren who once didn't even knwo what's pear in chinese can now speak perfect chinese; i cant rmbr a single hokkien word, i cant READ the chinese article dat my mum sent to me.. what is this?!?!?!?!??!

******************

i am so inept...

so very..

the superlative one



-coffeegal-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home